Car Dealerships can put QR Codes on most everything inclucing Point of Sale Materials, Newspaper Ads, Direct Mail Pieces, Business Cards, WIndow Displays and right on the vehicles.
MMiScan allows you to encode your QR Code with your desired URL pointing to specials, contact forms or any other landing page online and then, later, change the URL to another page or set of discount specials.
Current advertising material and signage stays fresh. When your customers scan the QR code, they see the latest information about your products and services.
- Point of Sale Materials – Encode and print a QR Code on all Point of Sale Materials about New or Used Vehicles, Service Offerings etc.
- Banners – adding a QR code to banners creates up-to-date interactive advertising where customers can see the latest specials.
- Repair Order Invoices or Brochures – Point your customers to surveys or additional specials for your service department. 4. Newspaper Ads – QR Code in your newspaper ads can link your customers to videos, testimonials or additional specials.
- Direct Mail Pieces
- Business Cards – Each Salesperson can have their own unique link to their section on your website. Connecting QR Codes to Google Analytics will show you at a glance, who is getting the most customer interaction.
- Billboard Advertising – Far less expensive than changing the Billboard, a dtynaic QR Code will allow you to update content.
- Window Stickers, SIgns or Decals – Once a vehicle is sold, the QR code can be updated and signage can be moved to the next vehicle.