MMiScan.com is owned and operated by Media Media Inc. whose legal address is 3495 Lakeside Drive, Reno, NV 89509, a Nevada Corporation.
This agreement is made between Media Media Inc. and you (the Client).
- The headings in this agreement are for reference only. This agreement shall be interpreted under Nevada law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the state of Nevada, Washoe County.
- For the purposes of this Agreement:
- “Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the MMISCAN.COM Service, such as media files, graphics, images, videos, photographs and other similar materials for use in the site.
- “Site” refers to the MMISCAN.COM website
- “Service” refers to the MMISCAN.COM service(s) provided. For the purposes of this agreement, Site and Service may be used interchangeably.
- Media Media Inc. owns and operates MMISCAN.COM, a QR code generation, management and tracking site (the service) allowing clients to create, manage and track dynamic QR codes. Clients subscribe to the service, name and create their QR Codes and can return to the site to modify the destination URL of the QR Code at any time.
- The service works by using managed redirects. The QR code points to a URL on the mmiscan.com site and based on the information provided by the client, the redirect points to the URL provided and controlled by the client.
- In order for the client to be able to use the site, they must first subscribe and create an account. The site provides multiple levels of membership with varied service and price levels in order to generate, scan and track QR codes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the mutual obligations herein contained, the parties (The client and Media Media Inc.) agree on the following Terms, Conditions and Policies as follows:
- Media Media Inc. grants Registered and Paid Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site AND an exclusive right to use all of the QR Codes generated. These QR codes can be used on any printed or digitally produced content.
- Media Media Inc. Site performace and up-times;
- Media Media Inc. will exercise all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Service operates without error but note that these terms are not a guarantee that the Service will not be interrupted for very brief periods of time due to technical issues.
- Media Media Inc. will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the Service and the Site are continuous; however the level of downtime on any online application is inevitable. We will make every reasonable attempt to maintain a 98% uptime.
- During any period of downtime scans of QR Codes may not re-direct. Media Media Inc. utilizes Rackspace Cloud for all hosting. Media Media Inc. and Client agree to hold Rackspace harmless for any downtime.
- Although Media Media will make every reasonable commercial effort to limit any downtime, the System is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind.
- The Client assumes total responsibility for the use of the Service and any linked sites. Purchaser also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Media Media Inc., from any and all legal claims arising from the use of the MmiScan site. The Client’s sole remedy against Media Media Inc. for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service and/or get a pro-rated refund for subscription time left.
- Media Media Inc. has the right to modify the Service and the terms of this Agreement at any time, including removing, modifying and adding features and to subject features to different or additional terms and conditions. Media Media Inc. may also add service levels which may require fees for any new features that are added.
- Media Media Inc. guarantees that there will be no price increases for existing services until the end of the subscription period.
- If Media Media Inc. makes significant changes to the Service, Media Media Inc. will notify clients one month in advance of any changes.
- Media Media Inc. will give notice by email and by updating these terms and conditions. If Client does not agree to these terms and conditions or of any changes, the Client must stop using the Service. Client’s continued use of the Service following notice will be deemed to be the Client’s acceptance of the changes. Under no circumstances will Media Media Inc. be liable for any costs that the Client incurs, or for lost profits or damages of any kind, related to any such changes.
- The Client understands and agrees that it is solely responsible for the use and creation of any QR Codes generated and managed on the Site. Media Media Inc. provides tips and guidelines for the successful use of QR codes, however, Media Media Inc. accepts no responsibility for their ultimate use.
- The Client agrees that it will NOT use the Service to:
- make available any Content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invades another’s privacy, is hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- gain information from any minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as the law defines as a minor);
- pretend to be anyone or entity the Client is not or otherwise misrepresent the Client’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- engage in any copyright infringement or other IPR infringement;
- disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or non-disclosure agreement.
- Plans or engages in any illegal activity
- Should client violate paragraph 13, Media Media Inc. will terminate the client’s account and will provide any and all information to the proper legal authorities.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Media Media Inc. and the Client. No agreement altering or supplementing the terms hereof may be made except by means of a written document signed by the authorized representatives of Media Media Inc. and the Client.
- The Client shall comply with all applicable local laws, regulations, and ordinances in connection with its activities pursuant to this Agreement.
- Failure of Media Media Inc.to enforce a right under this Agreement shall not act as a waiver of that right or the ability to later assert that right.
- Should one or more provisions in this Agreement be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then provisions shall be modified to the most limited extent necessary to be found enforceable and such modification shall in no way affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement.
Website and all materials – Copyright © 2013 – 2014 Media Media Inc. All rights reserved. Materials and tutorials available on our website are for informational purposes only. If you wish to use our materials, please contact us for written consent.